Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LOvE

Ya, I'm a normal person who wondering what is the feeling of love...
Not because i'm in love or seeking partner...
Just because many of my friends had their partner,
seniors always said university is the best place to find lover,
and
nowdays i always watch love movie...
When secondary school, we don care much about this such thing as we are not encouraged by anyone...
but now the environment is different,
seeking for love is encouraged by anyone!
I actually had been thinking about my future partner...
Will him a good man?
Hansome?
Clever?
When i'm younger,
I will aspect something on "him",
but recently I think it is not important...
I think the most important is i feel comfortable when we do anything together...
是的,
人家说我很渴望爱,
因为我总是提到这些东东,
我不否认我想尝被爱与爱人的感觉。。。。。

5 comments:

FlySky89 said...

Haha...
Ya lor, we never talked bout this among us when we were younger...
But now d environment is different, the frends we made are different, so we tend to think bout this often...
Who don't wan to be loved? Even d strongest woman in d world also hope to be loved, it jus that it is not shown...
Hope we both will find a good guy in d future...May GOD bless us... Haha..

said...

hope u can meet ur Mr. Right very soon lor....good luck...lolss

FlySky89 said...

Is it u mean that its human nature to like new stuff n tend to 'hate' old things?
Haiz, I also duno how to explain but i just think that i shouldn't be like that, coz they 'are' part of my life...

Anonymous said...

ya...v all oso hope cn meet v our true love..wats love??izzit if v put our effort on love,oso cn gt d same reply??? i oso don noe...anyway,gud luck 4 u..u wil more happier d..=)

黑猫 said...

can i noe who is jl?